Cedarburg 1946-1964: Chapter Two

◄ Back To All Albums ◄ Back To Thumbnails View slideshow of other photos in this album
Thumbs up The building now known as the Lincoln Building was constructed in 1894 to serve as the Cedarburg Grade School.

Cedarburg Grade School

In the late 40s Arthur Webster was the principal and 8th grade teacher. There were 11 other teachers and 400 pupils at the time. A fence had been erected to keep the children away from the interurban tracks visible in the foreground.

View Full Size