How do I report concerns?
Contact the Child Protection Access Unit, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. via phone at 262-238-8200 or 262-284-8200. After 5 p.m. on weekdays, holidays, and weekends call your local police nonemergency dispatch.

Show All Answers

1. What is child abuse and neglect?
2. What should I do if I believe that a child is abused or neglected?
3. How do I report concerns?
4. What if I'm not sure I should report?
5. Will the family know that I reported?
6. What will happen when I report child protection concerns?
7. What information is needed when I file a report?
8. What will happen when the social worker sees the child and family?
9. Will the child be removed from their family?
10. Will I learn the outcome?