MDS - Section Q

Requirements for Nursing Homes
As of October 1, 2010 Nursing Homes have a new requirement to explore resident's desire to talk with someone about returning to the community. This web page is intended to help Nursing Homes in Ozaukee County comply with this new requirement and understand the role of the ADRC of Ozaukee County in this process.

Making a Referral
If a nursing home resident indicates that they would like to talk with someone about returning to the community, the Nursing Home is required to make a referral, using the required MDS form.

Download the referral form. Please indicate on the form the best way to contact the person, such as phone in their room, or phone the nurse's station, etc.

Fax the completed form to the ADRC of Ozaukee County at 262-268-7726.

Statewide & National Local Contact Agency Listing
Local Contact Agency - other counties listing. Find the contact information for other counties if the person is from another county or wishes to move to a community in another county. You can send the MDS form to the Local Contact Agency (LCA) in that county.

If the person wants to move to another state you can use this list to get the Local Contact Agency information. State Point of Contact List for MDS 3.0 Section Q Referrals.