As of March 25, 2020 the Administration Building has been locked to the public. In order to see someone in person an appointment is required. Individuals in need of services or information from the Ozaukee County Human Services Department are asked to call, (262) 284-8200, or email, email@example.com. If you do come into the office we ask that you respect the social distancing guidelines.
The following services have been adjusted due to the public health crisis:
- Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) Information and Assistance Call Center remains available for the public to access via phone. Please call 262-284-8120 for assistance. In-person solutions are not available at this time.
- Children’s Long-Term Support Services are available but provided remotely.
- Birth to Three services are offered on a very limited basis at this time.
- Community-based Case Management Services continue with some limited capacity.
- Economic Support Services are available over the phone or online. Lobby services remain available at this time, by appointment.
- Essential Services such as Adult Protective Services, Crisis Services, Child Welfare Services, and Youth Justice Services remain available with some services being provided remotely or over the phone.
- Outpatient Services remain available with limitations. Group services have been suspended. Individual therapy will be offered with limitations. Medication Management services are available with limitations, if you need refills please call the medication line at (262) 284-8147
- Senior Dining Sites have been closed. Home meal delivery continues operation.
Is to enhance community well-being through supportive services.
Our commitment to the following principles will guide us in achieving our mission statement:
- To acknowledge that each employee is an essential team member in achieving our Agency's mission
- To be good stewards of our available resources
- To encourage decision-making that fosters self-sufficiency and well-being
- To focus on solutions in our working relationships with our colleagues, clients and the community
- To improve continually the quality of everything we do
- To join with our community in an active partnership to address the human service needs of individuals, children and families
- To recognize individual and group accomplishments in support of our mission
- To respect and value the dignity, individuality, diversity and confidentiality of community members, clients and colleagues
- To support personal and professional growth