- Public Safety
- First and foremost as County Board Supervisor, know that I will be focused on educating you about any issues at hand, impacting our county, city and district.
- My desire is to build stronger relationships with residents and improve communication so they feel valued and protected.
- Transparency – I don’t have a problem being transparent. If feasible, I will tell you what I know.
- Making fiscally sound decisions is important to me and is a guiding principle that I’ve used throughout my career.
- I support development that is strategically planned, with detailed analysis and input from the community-at-large.
Accomplishments & Professional History
- I have delivered successful business strategies and programs across various organizations including Harley-Davidson, Inc., Rockwell Automation and Cardinal Stritch University.
- Forbes Coaches Council
- Owner, Leaders Leaving Legacies, LLC
- Execute Director of External Partnerships for Cardinal Stritch University
- Formerly Dean, College of Business and Management
- 2019 NAACP Game Changer Award
- Facilitated Ozaukee County Community Conversation Circles about race and equity.
Other Civic, Professional & Social Affiliations
- Tempo Milwaukee
- Woman of Influence Alumni Club
- Building Brave
- 2016 - 2020 Mequon Economic Development Board
- Ozaukee County NAACP
- Zoological Society Board of Directors
- Master of Science in Business and Management from Cardinal Stritch University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Computer Information Systems from the University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP)
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Lean for Office Certification, University of Michigan
- Married to Mitch Braverman, U.S. Army combat veteran and we have two sons, Christian and Joshua.
Interests & Hobbies
- Faith, family and leadership development and community involvement are my passions. I also enjoy working closely with not-for-profit organizations in various capacities and golf. We are active leaders within our local and national church.
- My desire is to build stronger relationships with residents and improve communication so they feel valued and protected. I have implemented strategies that foster stronger relationships and two-way communication between leaders and stakeholders. Listening, researching issues, following through and collaborating to reach consensus are my strengths.