Ozaukee County Sheriff's Office
Welcome to the Ozaukee County Sheriff’s Office website. Through our website and social media we hope to be able to provide timely information to the citizens we serve. These avenues allow citizens to obtain information in the most timely and cost effective means currently available.
If you are unable to find the information that you need on the website, and need further assistance please do not hesitate to call or email our office with specific concerns or questions.
Thank you for doing your part in keeping Ozaukee County a safe place to live, work, and raise a family.
- Where can I find more information about Ozaukee County's sober living house, Healing Point?
- Where can I check to see if someone is in the Ozaukee County Jail?
- How can I submit an anonymous tip?
- I need to have a Sheriff's Deputy serve papers to someone in Ozaukee County. How do I request service?
- How do I find information on a property that will be auctioned at a Sheriff's Sale?
- I need to request an incident report. How can I order copies?
- I was involved in an accident. How can I get a copy of my crash report?
- How do I make an appointment to see someone in the jail?
Prison Rape Elimination Act/Sexual Assault
Any inmate in the Ozaukee County Jail that believes they have been sexually assaulted or harassed should report this violation immediately to any Jail Staff member. The Jail Staff member will provide you with further instructions.
You may report incidents of sexual abuse or harassment by leaving a voicemail at 262-284-8304.
The Ozaukee County Jail has a zero tolerance for incidences of sexual abuse or misconduct within its facility. It is the policy of the Ozaukee County Jail to provide a safe and secure environment free from threat of sexual abuse for all inmates in custody by maintaining a program of prevention, detection, and response.
The Ozaukee County Sheriff’s Office is taking proactive measures to promote the health and well being of our staff, officers, inmates and our community. The following measures have been implemented:
• If an employee at the Sheriff’s Office is sick, the employee shall stay home. For those that are working, we are reminding them to wash their hands, use hand sanitizer, cover their mouth when they cough and use a tissue when they sneeze.
• We ask the community to do the same. Practice good hygiene; take care of yourself when you are sick so we can take care of each other.
• There will be limited public access to the Sheriff’s Office and Jail for visitors, non-essential vendors, and volunteers as a preventative measure.
• A health screen of each person arrested is being completed before they enter the Ozaukee County Jail.
• Physical visitation for the Jail is suspended until further notice. Video Visitation is still available, please see go to www.ozaukeesheriff.com for video visitation options. The Jail Literacy Program and other programming have also been suspended.
• The Jail has medical staff on-site who are prepared and trained to provide correctional medical services and deal with infectious diseases. Sheriff’s Office Deputies and staff have been made aware of precautionary measures for prevention and identification of symptoms should an inmate become ill or show signs of illness.
• The Ozaukee County Sheriff’s Office monitors the guidance and recommendations issued by the Center for Disease Control, Department of Health, and Emergency Management on a daily basis to minimize the potential of the Coronavirus for our employees and jail inmates.
• We have increased the level of our daily facility housekeeping and cleaning using disinfectants to sanitize our facilities. Deputies and staff have been provided additional resources to keep their work areas clean and sanitary.
The Ozaukee County Sheriff’s Office and Jail are in good health and we want it to stay that way. We will continue our day-to-day operations with an extra awareness of staying healthy and keeping those around us healthy. We are prepared to adjust our plans and operations on a daily basis as needed.
@(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>