2023 Wellness Program
The County is pleased to continue on its commitment to employee wellness in 2023. Our wellness program will once again be administered through WellRight/Axum and employees will continue to have the opportunity to have their monthly insurance premiums reduced from 20% to 12% AND also earn a $500/$1,000 wellness incentive, which will be paid in the first quarter of 2024. In order to receive the wellness incentive employees MUST be enrolled in the County’s Health Insurance plan at the time the incentive is paid.
If an participant is paying 20%, they shall be moved to 12% upon completion of the wellness program, this change can occur anytime during the year. WellRight/Axum provides a monthly report and once an employee’s wellness program completion is confirmed by the Human Resources Department the health insurance premium reduction will be reflected on the first payroll of the following month. If the wellness program is not confirmed by then the change to the 12% health insurance premium will be effective the following month. Human Resources will notify the individual once they have completed the wellness program requirements and are eligible for the premium change.
***Employees who completed the 2022 wellness program requirements (Preventative Annual Physical, Biometrics Screening and HRA) and earned the 650 wellness points the monthly health insurance premium is at 12% and will remain at 12% through 2023.
In order for an employee to remain at the 12% monthly health insurance premium in 2024, the 2023 wellness program requirements and earn 650 Wellness Points must be completed by December 31, 2023.
As a reminder, the wellness program MUST be completed on an annual basis for the participant to continue receiving the 88% contribution from Ozaukee County in the following year. If an employee does not complete the 2023 wellness program requirements (Preventative Annual Physical, Biometrics Screening and Health Risk Assessment and earn 650 wellness points) their monthly health insurance premium will be increased to 20% starting January 1, 2024.
We are pleased to announce as part of the 2023 Wellness Program there is now a “Financial Wellness” section. This section will give you the opportunity to learn more about Financial Wellness by participating in Financial Quarterly Challenges along with selecting Financial Wellness University Courses. The Financial Wellness Section replaces the Quarterly Challenges.
- We will offer onsite biometric screening in February 2023. Information regarding this will be communicated in early January. Please note biometric screening cannot be completed at the Aurora Group Health Trust Clinic until AFTER the last onsite date.
- An individual will receive 125 wellness points just for participating in the Biometric Screening and an additional 50 points for each of the biometric thresholds that are passed.
- If an individual, does not pass a Biometric Threshold, they have the opportunity to have that specific threshold be retested by Liz Merry at the Aurora Group Health Trust Clinic.
- The Aurora Group Health Trust Clinic is located at 1475 W Grand Avenue, Port Washington. Their contact number is 262-268-6603.
Preventative Annual Physical
- The preventative annual physical must be completed in 2023. Our health insurance covers one preventative annual exam per calendar year. You can always schedule your preventative annual exam with your primary care provider or with Elizabeth Merry at the Aurora Group Health Trust Clinic. Elizabeth can completed your annual exam as long as you do not require a pap-smear or a prostate exam.
- Complete the online Age Gauge which is found in your portal.
- 650 total points + completing the above 3 requirements will earn the premium incentive.
- 850 total points + completing the above 3 requirements will earn the cash incentive.
$500/$1,000 Wellness Incentive
An employee can earn a $500 incentive even if their spouse does not participate. However, a spouse cannot earn an incentive if the employee does not complete the program. In order to receive the wellness incentive all activities must be completed by December 31, 2023. Please note that in order to be eligible for the 2023 wellness incentive payout you must be enrolled in the County’s health insurance plan on the day the wellness incentive is paid out. The incentive will be paid in the first quarter of 2024.