2022 Wellness Program
The County is pleased to build on its commitment to employee wellness in 2022. Our wellness program will once again be administered through WellRight/Axum. Next year, in addition to the $500/$1,000 wellness incentive, effective January 1, 2022, if participant is paying 20%, they shall be moved to 12% upon completion of the wellness program on the following payroll deduction, if program completion is confirmed by the Human Resources Department by the Monday before the first payroll date of the month, if not confirmed by then the change to 12% will be effective the following month. (i.e. a 20%er can move to 12% at any time during the year if they complete the wellness program) Human Resources will notify the individual once they have completed the program requirements and are eligible for the premium change.
In 2022, there will be different tiers as follows:
- Employees currently paying the 20% health insurance premium will be eligible for a premium change to 12% by completing the program requirements AND earning 650 Wellness Points. All points received from the program requirements are included in this total.
- Employees with the health insurance premium change from 20% to 12% are also eligible for the $500/$1,000 by earning a total of 850 Wellness Points and submitting the documentation by December 31, 2022.
- Employees currently paying the 12% health insurance premium will need to complete the program requirements and earn 650 wellness points to stay at 12% in 2023, and 850 points to earn the cash incentive. All points received from the program requirements are included in this total and documentation must be submitted by December 31, 2022.
Effective January 1, 2023, for all participants regardless of hire date, Ozaukee County shall pay 88% if the participant completes the County’s wellness program in the prior year, and 80% for those who did not complete the program in the prior year. The wellness program must be completed on an annual basis for the participant to continue receiving an 88% contribution from Ozaukee County in the next year.
$500/$1,000 Wellness Incentive
An employee can earn a $500 incentive even if their spouse does not participate. However, a spouse cannot earn an incentive if the employee does not complete the program. In order to receive the wellness incentive all activities must be completed by December 31, 2022. Please note that in order to be eligible for the 2022 wellness incentive payout you must be enrolled in the County’s health insurance on the day the wellness incentive is paid out. The incentive will be paid in the first quarter of 2023.
- We will offer onsite biometric screening in February 2022. Information regarding this will be communicated in early January.
Preventative Annual Physical
- The preventative annual physical must be completed in 2022. Our health insurance covers one preventative annual exam per calendar year. You can always schedule your preventative annual exam with your primary care provider or with Elizabeth Merry at the Aurora Group Health Trust Clinic. Elizabeth can completed your annual exam as long as you do not require a pap-smear or a prostate exam.
- The Aurora Group Health Trust Clinic is located at 1475 W Grand Avenue, Port Washington. Their contact number is 262-268-6603.
- Complete the online Age Gauge which is found in your portal.
- 650 total points + completing the above 3 requirements will earn the premium incentive.
- 850 total points + completing the above 3 requirements will earn the cash incentive.