Cedarburg 1946-1964 Other Dobberpuhl Photos More on Dobberpuhl

Cedarburg 1946-1964 Photographs by Harold C. Dobberpuhl

Selections from the Harold C. Dobberpuhl Collection of the Cedarburg Cultural Center
Union House Hotel - Click picture to enlarge

Union House Hotel
Click photo above to enlarge

The Union House Hotel was constructed in 1883 by John C. Kuhefuss and his father. By the middle of the twentieth century the building had been modified slightly from its original form. The central balcony on the second floor had been eliminated and a display window had been added for a tavern on the first floor. The cream city brick structure currently houses R.J. Thirstyís Tavern and Fritzís Barber Shop.

Cedarburg 1946-1964 Other Dobberpuhl Photos More on Dobberpuhl