Cedarburg High School  - Click picture to enlarge

CEDARBURG High SCHOOL
Click photo above to enlarge

Before its renovation in 1987 to serve as Cedarburg’s City Hall, this venerable limestone structure on Washington Avenue served generations of local students as Cedarburg High School. The 1908 high school building was replaced with a new facility located on Evergreen Boulevard in 1955.