Report or Request

  1. Child Abuse

    Tell someone if a child is being abused.

  2. Court Records

    Acquire your court records.

  3. Economic Support Changes

    Let someone know if your financial situation has changed.

  4. Feedback (Sheriff)

    Provide feedback to your County Sheriff's Office.

  5. Gypsy Moths

    Report a gypsy moth sighting.

  6. Sheriff Records

    Request open records from the sheriff.

  7. Technology Training

    Learn how to operate basic computer software.

  8. Retiree Contact Info Update Form

    Form for retired Ozaukee County employees to use for updating their contact information for social and mailing purposes.