- Health and Human Services
- First and foremost as County Board Supervisor, know that I will be focused on educating you about any issues at hand, impacting our county, city and district.
- My desire is to build stronger relationships with residents and improve communication so they feel valued and protected.
- Transparency – I don’t have a problem being transparent. If feasible, I will tell you what I know.
- Making fiscally sound decisions is important to me and is a guiding principle that I’ve used throughout my career.
- I support development that is strategically planned, with detailed analysis and input from the community-at-large.
Accomplishments & Professional History
- Dean, College of Business and Management at Cardinal Stritch University. Education and community service have always been my passions. I’m elated to have the opportunity to pursue all of my passions and what’s even better is that it’s at my Alma Mater.
- I am experienced in managing multimillion dollar portfolios and have over 20 years of experience in Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Improvement.
- I have delivered cost effective business solutions through collaboration with global leadership and finding common ground despite individual views or opinions.
- I’ve delivered successful communication strategies across various organizations including Harley-Davidson, Inc. and Rockwell Automation.
Other Civic, Professional & Social Affiliations
- Ozaukee County Board Supervisor
- City of Mequon Economic Development Board Member
- Rotary International District 6270
- National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA)
- Project Management Institute
- Master of Science in Business and Management from Cardinal Stritch University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Computer Information Systems from the University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP)
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Lean for Office Certification, University of Michigan
- Married to Mitch Braverman, U.S. Army combat veteran and we have two sons, Christian and Joshua.
Interests & Hobbies
- Faith, family and leadership development and community involvement are my passions. I also enjoy working closely with not-for-profit organizations in various capacities and golf. We are active leaders within our local and national church.
- My desire is to build stronger relationships with residents and improve communication so they feel valued and protected. I have implemented strategies that foster stronger relationships and two-way communication between leaders and stakeholders. Listening, researching issues, following through and collaborating to reach consensus are my strengths.