- Health and Human Services
- First and foremost as County Board Supervisor, know that I will be focused on educating you about any issues at hand, impacting our county, city and district.
- My desire is to build stronger relationships with residents and improve communication so they feel valued and protected.
- Transparency – I don’t have a problem being transparent. If feasible, I will tell you what I know.
- Making fiscally sound decisions is important to me and is a guiding principle that I’ve used throughout my career.
- I support development that is strategically planned, with detailed analysis and input from the community-at-large.
Accomplishments & Professional History
- I am experienced in managing multimillion dollar portfolios and have over 20 years of experience in Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Improvement.
- I have delivered cost effective business solutions through collaboration with global leadership and finding common ground despite individual views or opinions.
- I’ve delivered successful communication strategies across various organizations including Harley-Davidson, Inc. and Rockwell Automation.
Other Civic, Professional & Social Affiliations
- Ozaukee County Board Supervisor
- City of Mequon Economic Development Board Member
- Rotary International District 6270
- Mequon-Milwaukee After Hours Rotary Club Member
- Mentor for Mequon Robotics League
- National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA)
- Project Management Institute
- Rockwell Automation AAPN Membership and Communications Chair
- Master of Science in Business and Management from Cardinal Stritch University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Computer Information Systems from the University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP)
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Lean for Office Certification, University of Michigan
- Married to Mitch Braverman, U.S. Army combat veteran and M-T Cardinal Football coach. We have two sons, Christian (19), student at the University of Whitewater, WI and Joshua (12), student at Steffen Middle School.
Interests & Hobbies
- Faith, family and leadership development and community involvement are my passions. I also enjoy working closely with not-for-profit organizations in various capacities and golf. We are active leaders within our local and national church.
- My desire is to build stronger relationships with residents and improve communication so they feel valued and protected. I have implemented strategies that foster stronger relationships and two-way communication between leaders and stakeholders. Listening, researching issues, following through and collaborating to reach consensus are my strengths.