1. Utilize installed video equipment to improve efficiencies for the Courts and multiple justice partners, reduce security threats, create a better court experience for litigants, and reduce transport and security personnel expenses.
2. Continue to expand CCAP eFiling to provide increased accessibility, convenience and security for litigants, attorneys and our justice partners, in addition to enhancing productivity and cost savings in the Clerk’s Office.
3. Continue imaging documents in an effort to improve court operations, expand services to litigants, increase operational efficiencies, and accommodate information sharing throughout the justice system.
4. Continue to promote the use of self-service tools on the Department’s website to address customer needs, reduce staff time dedicated to customer related activities, and increase access to the Courts.
5. Systematically apply payment enforcement procedures in an effort to collect court ordered financial obligations for mediation, family studies and court appointed Guardian Ad Litem (GAL) services.
6. Utilize all collection tools including; Warrants, Suspensions, Wisconsin Tax Refund Interception Program (TRIP), Wisconsin State Debt Collection (SDC).