Local Support Groups
Alliance Bible Church
- 12-Step Alcoholics Anonymous and other programs.
- 12929 N. Cedarburg Road, Mequon, WI, 53097
Women for Sobriety
- Mequon Clinical Associates
- 1045 W. Glen Oaks Lane, Mequon
- Thursdays at 6:00 PM
- Christ Church
- 13460 N. Port Washington Rd., Mequon
- Thursdays 6:00 to 8:00 PM
- Take steps to recovery with Encouraging Bible Teaching
- Christian Life Church
- 2909 W. Mequon Rd. Mequon, WI 53092 (Lower Level--Use Administration Entrance)
- Mondays 7:00 PM
- contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11431 North Port Washington Road Suite 210 Mequon, WI 53092
- (414) 837-8041
- Goal Setting Sundays (1st Sunday of each month, 6pm - 8pm)
- Recovery Support Groups (1st and 3rd Thursday of every month, 11am - 12:30pm and 6:30 pm - 8:00pm)
- Family n' Friends of Addicts Support Group (2nd Tuesday of every month, 11am - 12:30pm and 6:30 pm - 8:00pm)
- Crossroads Presbyterian Church
- 6031 W. Chapel Hill Rd., Mequon
Ozaukee Support Group
- A Christian-Based Support Group for ex-prisoners and adult family members of offenders and ex-offenders.
- This group meets every other Thursday night in Port Washington from 4:30 to 6:00.
- Please contact Rob Holbrook at 414-828-3286 for meeting dates and location.
GRASP (Grief Recovery After a Substance Passing)
- Local support group for immediate family members who have lost a loved one to a substance
- Meetings on the 3rd Thursday of the month
- Must RSVP to attend. Please contact the chapter leader, Tracy Schueller.
Substance Addiction Ministry (SAM)
- The SAM ministry will provide one of the following:
- Hope and Healing Mass
- Adoration Prayer Service
- Information Night with a speaker
- Prayer Support Group meeting
- St. Francis Borgia Catholic Church- North Church
- 1375 Covered Bridge Road Cedarburg WI 53012
- 2nd Thursday of the month 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- (262) 377-1070
The Ozaukee County Heroin Task Force assumes no liability for damages arising from errors, omissions, or services listed on this web page. The Task Force does not recommend or endorse any provider, agency, or resource listed here. The web page is solely for the information of individuals impacted by opiates/heroin in Ozaukee County and is a collection of publicly listed information assembled here for the benefit of the community at the request of concerned citizens. This page is hosted by the Ozaukee County Department of Human Services as a public service to the community and is maintained in collaboration with the many stakeholders represented within the Ozaukee County Heroin Task Force.