Oz Health provides a wide range of services focused on health and wellness, including treatment for illnesses and injuries, exams, labs, immunizations, and other preventive services. The clinic offers extended day time hours, same day appointments, and no out-of-pocket costs to patients.
To schedule appointments, call 262-536-4344, stop in, or schedule online by visiting:
Who Can Use It
Oz Health is available at no cost to Ozaukee County employees, spouses and dependents (ages 2 and up) who are enrolled in the County health insurance plan.
- Diagnose and treat injuries, illnesses, and conditions, including but not limited to:
- Colds, coughs, congestion, and flu symptoms
- Ear aches and sore throats
- Seasonal allergies (hay fever)
- Bladder infections
- Strains and sprains
- Cuts, abrasions, burns, and bruises
- Skin problems, such as acne, rashes, poison ivy and shingles
- Physicals and wellness visits
- Management of chronic medical conditions, including diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol.
- Medication management and education
- Immunizations (including
flue, tetanus, and other)
- Routine lab tests including instant results
for:strep throat, influenza, mono, blood sugar
Physician Assistant (PA), who is a healthcare professional, licensed to practice medicine. PA's perform physical examinations, diagnose and treat illnesses, order and interpret lab tests, perform procedures, as well as provide patient education and counseling. PA's practice in all areas of medicine. A